USA Haul


I lazy to write a long ass post about the place I visited. 
So I decided to write a short USA haul. :) 
I actually bought quite a lot of things but they are mostly for families. 
Even my friends complained that I should buy more things for myself. 
Now thinking of it, I kinda regretted. I should have listen to them. :D

During the four months, due to our luggage limits I controlled myself pretty well in buying things. 
However, my plan kinda failed during the last few stops. 
At the end, I have to tumpang my friends' luggage to bring some of the things back. 
Well, I just gonna generally post things that I have the pictures with me.
There are actually more but I lazy to take picture of EVERYTHING. 

So what the hell did I buy? 

When it comes to USA, what is the things on your top shopping list?
Mine was Coach and Fossil. :)
And the best part about Coach is they always have 50% discount on all bags!!!


I bought all these wristlets for all the females at home.
Averagely they cost around 29 to 39 USD before sales tax. 
Please keep in mind that, every damn things in USA has sales tax including food.
However, sales tax may be vary depends on which part of USA are you in. 
As for Fort Myers, Florida they have the lowest sales tax which is 6%.
All the prices that you saw on the price tags are before sales tax. 


Next will be Tommy Hilfiger.
Long sleeves top for father.


Perfume for sister.


Among all the haul, my favourite will be this pink leopard tumble I bought. :)
The tumble is from Tervis and they only have it in USA. 
All their designs are ridiculously cute and you can even customize yourself.
The best thing is it has lifetime warranty. 
It might be useless for me because now I am back in Malaysia and
there is no way I am going to send it all the way back there for repair or anything. 
It will cost more than the tumble itself.


I got these Salvatore Ferragamo perfume for my mother.
I can't recall how much was it but I remember it was below 20 USD.
There are stores like Ross, TJ Max or Marshalls where you can get off seasons branded goods for a very low price. Like really really low price.


At our last stop, I spent most of my money on candies and chocolates and also Clinique.
The supermarkets in USA have the best candies paradise. 


My mother requested Jelly Belly. 
I know they cost a bomb in Malaysia but this big bag is only 13 USD.
So I bought 2 bags. 


Here is the amount of Clinique I bought.
I know is a little crazy but it helps us save a lot of money. 
It worth all my hard work dragging my luggage. :) 
The best part was, back then, Clinique was giving out a bag of free sample (7 miniatures inclusive of cosmetic and day care products) when you purchase 25 USD above.
All the serums, toners and moisturizers I bought are more than 25 USD per botol.
The cheapskate me pay them separately and get more free sample bags.
Hence, I got few of them to give out as souvenirs. 


I bought these 2 Marc by Marc Jacobs Iphone 4/ 4s casing for sister and myself.
They are off seasons and it is only 16 USD each. 
The in season 1 is about 40 USD each.


Here are some after shopping haul pictures.
These are back in Florida.
Hou and I decided to go last shopping at the nearest premium outlets before we leave.
It's a last minutes shopping for winter before we head to North. 


She got herself a winter jacket from Juicy Couture and I got myself a pair of Timberland boots.


The happy girl with her first Juicy Couture.


Now we are ready for winter.
She has her coat and I have my boots.



Nothing to be missed in USA except SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Here are some shopping in USA tips:
1. Try not to bring too many things over because you are going to fill your luggage space up.
2. Never buy in seasons item because they are mad expensive. The price drops really fast over there.
3. Shop at the premium outlets instead of shopping malls.
4. Bring your own shopping bag or reusable bag. Some place do charge for paper or plastic bag. 
5. Buy as many as possible.


0 voices: