Wonderful Friday

Woohoo~~today is 28 and which means its my pay day!!!!!! At last my rewards have arrived! Tis month i have few things on and i wanna to buy something which i had planned ages ago...so hopefully tis time i will get it. The annoying thing is I have accounts exam on Monday. Argggghhhhh...this bloody exam took all my freedom and time. It better give me a good result or else im gonna go crazy. I swear.

2moro is Saturday...im not goin anywhere except for tuition at Coffee Bean again but tis weekends will be the last weekends of my tuition! At last all the tuition have come to the end. Im happy that i doesnt need to spend my weekends for tuition anymore. Luckily my boss said 2moro NO NEED to work. Thanks god.

Alrite...thats all for today...i just wanna share my satisfaction about my pay with u guys onli...i guess i got to get back to my revision now...have a nice weekends everyone!

0 voices: