I'M BACK

i'm back...i'm back from my 1 month holiday!
My worry-free holidays is so over now! *i miss my holidays badly*
2moro is my orientation day! Seriously, i'm so lazy to go!
i don't wan wake up early in the morning and take LRT to college la!
y do colleges need orientation?? 
y can't they just start on the official day for classes huh??
*Troublesome man*

There is lots of happening activities happen when i'm off to hometown!
Today actually is one of my boys, Mr Danny's 21st Birthday!
This year 80% of my friends is turning 21 including moi of course!
LOL...i dont wanna be 21! *SCREAM* 
Some people might think turning 21 is actually a good thing!
At least they will get their gold key from parents and get 100% freedom off parents!
No rules to follow, can do watever u want, no control and so on!
But for me, i don't think tat way! I don't wan to turn 21 and face my our problems!
I know some one you might don't understanding wat i meant
but is OK! When u turn 21, u will know how i felt k! 

So, i could like to wish my Danny boy here
Happy 21st Birthday General
We will always love you and support whatever u do k! 
Muaksmuaksmuaks...

Last saturday while i'm still in Taiping, we have celebrated Mr Danny's Pre-Birthday Partay!
Now i'm lazy to post about the partay! i'll post when i'm free k!
All i can said about the partay was one word *CRAZY*! LOL~
The end of the partay, everyone is KO'ed except for sarjan gee 
because he is not allow to drink
He is still under chinese medication due to his leg, so no alcohol is allow!
On that night, we took more than 500 pictures and 4 videos! 
I will post about the birthday partay when i'm free k! *I PROMISE*

Alrite, tats all for today!
I shall off to bed now!
Need to wake up early for the stupid orientation!
Night~


0 voices: