Danny's 21st Pre-Birthday Celebration


As i promised before! If i got THE time
I'll post about Mr. Danny's 21st Birthday Party rite!
Since 2moro is a public holiday
I don't have to wake up early in the morning and go college
So this is the best time, am i right?? I know i'm always rite!

Alright...so here come the MEMORABLE moment ya! LOL~
at least for Mr. Danny, it is a memorable birthday party for him!
This is like once in a life time k!
How many 21 years old can a person have huh??

The actual birthday of Mr. Danny is on 28th April
Since me and sarjan gee will not be around on that day
so we decided to celebrate few days earlier
which is on last saturday!

We went to my family's favorite restaurant in Taiping
called "Xin Mei Yuan" for a birthday dinner!
Before the dinner, i've set the rules for those who are coming for the dinner
the rules are no slipper, no short pant and wear as handsome as you can
LOL~and surprisingly, the guys follow!
Hahahaha...i did't know the guys actually listen to me!
*Proud*

So the dinner start at 8 pm
The guys kinda punctual this time
we don't need to wait for them too long!
*They are always late*
We ordered few dishes and granny's said birthday boy
must have birthday mee
So i specially ordered 1 birthday mee for the special birthday boy

&
Here are the dishes...



1st, we got SHARK FIN SOUP






Here it is the specially ordered BIRTHDAY MEE for the special birthday boy





The guys' favorite: "KU LOU YOK"





This was my choice "STEAM FISH"





Greens





Sarjan gee is finishing the fish





After the dinner, we went back my house for cake session



Here are the cakes of the night!
We did not buy the whole cake
We only bought 6 slices
this is not because we stingy ya!
We just don't like left over! : )





Birthday boy making wishes!
Let's guess and see what is he wishing for??
Hhrrmmm...i guess...
He wish for more money *DEFINITELY*
wish to grow taller! hahaha...that is so *IMPOSSIBLE*
I did ask him, what is his wishes
but he don't wan to tell me!
So, forget about it la!





Booze of the night! Ways to KO'ed!





Sarjan gee with his booze
his 1 and only booze for the whole damn night k!
he is under chinese medication due to his leg injury
so this is the only shot he had that night! *NO FUN*





Next is moi and my booze la! Apa lagi! haha...




Sexy hot mama before her turn!





Last but not least, let me present you the birthday boy
Jiang, Jiang, Jiang, Jiang...
Mr. Danny Ooi





Family Portrait 2009!
We are a happy family!
Its remind me of a Barney's song!
Let me sing to you all ya! hahaha...
"I love you, you love me...
We are a happy family..."
Then don't know what already la! LOL~~
Wait i go learn the whole song
then next time i sing for you all ok???





Guys~i'll always love you all oh! muaksmuaks...





See...see...what is he trying to show??





Photographer???
have a camera doesn't mean is a photographer ya!
If like that, all the man outside have misai also your father lo!
Correct or not???





Mr. Phang and his TM smile!





Moi!
Sui bo??
Sui right! Thank you! Thank you! : )





Ah Gua!
Interested??? leave a msg!
I'll arrange for you!
Wuahahaha...
Guarantee you satisfied k!!!





They look so lovely right??





Our favorite picture of the Night!
Sexy hot mama!





He called himself model!
I asked him go look into the mirror!





Monkey ran out from Zoo! LOL~
some more know how to take ciggy le!
What a smart monkey ho??





The man doing their thang!
So let them do it!
We better don't kacau them!





Sexier post i ever see! LOL~





US!





Candid shot!





Add! Add! Add! Add stronger!
"HO YE SI"
Wuahahaha...





Pursuing his mum to do something!





US!
Spot the different??
hahaha...I ain't telling you what is the different ya!
If you can't see
then i suggest you go seek for help k!





Moi!
KO'ed!
I think that night, I KO'ed don't know how many times!
hahaha...





Heh!! this fellow suppose to KO'ed earlier than me!
Who knows he follow someone back home
then vomit outside on the way back
did't let us know some more
If not he sure KO'ed earlier than me ar!
what a cheater! HEH!!
*BEH KAN*





TAK BOLEH TAHAN LIAO!





Let me introduce you
Mr. KOOI FU
hahaha...now he replaced my bomba place alrd!
he more keng than me k!
hahaha...he is the CAPTAIN!





Wuahahaha...this 1 i got no comment
you people judge self la!
hahahaha...





Mr. Phang kena liao!
hahaha...




That night we took more than 500 pictures
and 4 videos! I already shared part of the pictures here!
The videos are not for sharing!
It is too embarrassing! The videos are not suppose to be seen!
So i'm just gonna keep it to myself! hehe...
Is been ages, few of us did not play until so over the top!
The party was the BOOM of the year!
I have such a crazier night ever!
I love you guys!
Take care guys!
Don't miss me too much k!!
muaksmuaks...





2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ya is have fun on tat nite!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ya!! tat nite was a blast! we shud do this again! : )