Classes Started


Classes officially started today! *miserable*
My classes are from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm!
I woke up early in the morning and forcing myself to classes!
Ended up morning class was cancelled! Thanks to the lecturer!
I don't know what happen to the lecturer, all i know is that she never turn out!
one of the lecturer passed by our class and told us she was not around!
No one inform us! *FED UP*

Everything is so new today! All in my expectation!
Nothing much happen!
All are unfamiliar classes, tables & chairs, lecturers and faces!
Overall, the classes that i attended today was not many people! *Thanks GOD*
hrrmmm...i think around 40 peoples la!
So okay la! Actually, i expected 100+ peoples k!
hahaha...luckily my expectation did not sampai!
if not i dont know how to face those peoples! I mean during presentation la! LOL~~

The courses that i picked seems pretty interesting and fun!
So lets us cross our finger and pray hard for me k! *Come on*
Hope i peacefully go through my degree life k! *CROSS FINGER*
Im not a greedy person! So i don't need flying colours!
All I need is just enough grades for me to go abroad!

Tomorrow will be a horrible day for me!
You wanna know y???
Because tomorrow i only have 2 classes and the time table is like shit!
1st 1 is in the morning from 9.30 am to 11.30 am then...then
*HERE COME THE SHIT*
the 2nd 1 is from 4 pm to 6 pm!
So what am i suppose to do from 11.30 am to 4 pm huh???
I have no idea! Maybe i'll bring my laptop to college!
Y can't my time table be a bit prettier!

okla~enough of complaint alrd! Im going to bed now!
So good night people! Sweet dreams!

0 voices: