One Of The Kind Saturday

My one of the kind Saturday! Sounds so happening rite??
hahaha...then you peoples are wrong! *So wrong*
Let me tell you peoples the truth la!
The truth is i did nothing on this one of the kind Saturday!
Just a title, you know??? dont expect too much from me k!
I prefer staying at home doing nothing then go out and spend my ass off! :)


My mum woke me up at 10 am and asked me accompany her to the dentist and drop by Gleneagles Hospital to help her collect the insurance medical report *i think*! Dont really remember what is it already! Aiya...don't bother about it la!
So, i went up to 6 floor and look for the doctor's unit...and the best part is the clinic is close due to public holiday! WTF...we totally forgot today is WESAK DAY la! It was our mistake anyway! My mum should call before she went rite! Now we need to go and collect on next Saturday! : (


After all that, we headed to Hartamas for my mum dentist appointment!
She been seeing the dentist for the past few weeks! And yet her teeth is not fully fixed! So while she is inside getting her teeth fixed! I'm outside cam-whoring non-stop! hahaha...=D
Nothing to do wat! So take pictures la! If not you peoples got any other better suggestion for me to kill my time o not??? I waited her for 1 hour plus k*i think*!
After she is done! We went to Burger King and "ta pao"!



Me of the Day! : )



I'm Boring as you peoples can see!



Typical lala's post! Sorry, can't help it! hehe...



After lunch, my mum decided to have spring clearance at home!
This is one of her favourite activities at home! I don't know why! Don't ask!
We found tonnes of things! Mostly is belongs to my mum and sis!

Tomorrow will be a big day to every mums all over the whole while world! *oohh...Sorry, my mistake! hehe...Now past 12 alrd so should be today* =D! Ya...Mother's Day is today! Me and my sis haven't come out any plan for celebration yet! Probably, we will just go out for dinner and thats it!


If they are any special celebration, i'm sure you peoples sure will know k! hahaha...So, i wanna wish every mother outside the whole while world...


A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

0 voices: