Appreciated


Thank you peoples!!!!!!!!!
I really love you people la!! haha...
Thanks for being so understanding and being there for me!!! 
I'm really *TOUCHED*!! I mean it okay!! 

I got few things wanna post but i'm too tired!!!
My psycho 2 exam is next tuesday
and i'm soooooooo not prepare yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always got distracted by others thing!!!
I need to focus and understand the theories la!!!
*HELP*!! *HELP*!!!! *HELP*!!!!!
I will post the rest after my exam is TOTALLY over okay!!!

Today, I attended a wedding in Church!!
Believe it or not!! This is my 1st time attending wedding in Church la!!!
hahahaha...I definitely love it!!!
It is way too sweet and it is every girl's dream la!!!
Have your wedding in Church definitely can be consider!!! :P



Me after the wedding!
I'm loving the new dress!!! Weeeee~~
but make me look like Datin la! hahaha....
What do you people think huh??? huh???
Tell me the truth, don't lie to me ya!! 




I'm extremely tired now! I wake up at 7am for the wedding!!!!
now my eyes can hardly open!!
my eyes alrd small enough 1 la!! 
now hardly open is like i'm not opening my eyes la!! 
Okla!! I'm off to bed now!
Tomorrow need to wake up early and take my dog to the vet!
So, GOOD NIGHT people!!
Toodlessss~~
Thanks for everything people!! Muaks~muaks~muaks~ :D

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wedding in church wahahaha tat day i attend the hong kong feel like see hong kong drama loh in real life,but really is wonderful.Tat dress ah...erm.....ok la but i like the shoe ur wear!!!nice nice!!!

p/s:dun sleep to much ok and ur eyes also like cannot open de la!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the 1 i attended is simple but sweet la! not like hong kong drama 1! hahaha...seriously, veri sweet la! make me feel like wanna marry too! hahaha...i love that shoe too! next time when i go back, i bring back k!!!

wat??? i didt sleep too much la! that day i need to wake up early in the morning thats y my eyes hardly open lo!