New New Toy


So, this time what did I get for myself??

Well, this time i got myself a Canon Digital IXUS 95IS!! hehe...
Another new toy to me!!! :)

Last Friday, went PC Fair with one of my course mate Cai Cai Zi!!
Both of us wanted to buy a camera, so we decided to buy it during PC Fair, because the price is cheaper than the one that sell outside and we can get more free gift!!
Hehe...ended we was so right!!! This is what we called *SMART* okay!!!
Please do some research before you purchase the thing ya?!
Money don't grow on tree, people!!!
Be a smart consumer LIKE US!!!! hahaha...
 
So, that day my camera is cheaper than the normal price about RM100 and we got plenty of free gift from them!!! 


 The camera come with 6 different colours!!
All the colours are so nice!!
I always love bright colour!!



And, do not need to ask much,
I'm sure you people will know what colour did I bought right??!!
hehe...yes!! yes!! Of course I will buy the ORANGE 1!!
Is my favourite colour okay!!
:D
The ORANGE is so nice and I can't resist it!!! *GERAMNYAAA*



My course mate Cai Cai Zi bought a Lumix Digital Camera!!
Lumix is actually pretty good thou!!
If they have ORANGE colour, then I definitely will buy it!!
They actually have 1 new model with ORANGE colour, but it is too expensive!!
Is so over my budget, so I ended up with Canon!!




I'm so happy with my choice and i'm having fun with my new toy!! 
I shall save more money for my next new toy!!
Let me think what I want for next!!! *Hrrmmmm...*

2 voices:

Gee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wah ppl got new cam liao lo!!!!wahahahaha!!!!buy liao also dint report!!!i think our team wan to break off liao!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahaha...i wanna report 1 but i know u sure got read my blog 1 ma!! so ma no need to report u lo!!! don't worry!! our team wont break 1!!!