Family Days

Last weekends was my family days!
Granny and my aunt came to town all the way from Penang/ Taiping!
So, after my statistics test in the morning
I went home straight and went over to my aunt's place!
We headed over Subang for seafood but we got the NASTY one!
we were looking for a restaurant called "LALA CHONG" but I think they moved to some where else alrd! We ended up with a DISASTER restaurant called "BBQ Seafood Village"!
DO NOT EVER go to this restaurant!!! DO NOT EVER!!!!


Me and my sis in my aunt's place waiting for them to get ready!




Loi's



Rajinnya~
Next time I also wanna read a book when i'm out!!
haha...



Mother and daughters!



Talk, talk, talk!



The restaurant located opposite Subang airport!
under the fly over!
remember the name ya!!
Is called "BBQ Seafood Village"!
No matter how desperate you are in seafood also DO NOT EVER go to this restaurant!




The restaurant is really freaking SHITTY!!
If you people do not want to spend your hard earned money on something SHITTY then better stay far far far far away from this restaurant!
Better spend your money on buffer or something!!!
WHY??
Let me tell you why!

1. We ordered lala and they gave us the smelly and nasty lala! we complaint and they change a new 1 for us yet is still SMELLY and NASTY like the previous one! *Bloody Hell*
2. The service is horrible! I meant they gave BARBARIAN service!! Think and see how barbarian behave!
3. The food is freaking expensive! Their price is for bloody tourist not for local!

The restaurant is a big NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think back of it also wanna vomit ar!!!!!! yuck~~~~



Second day~
We went the Curve, Ikano and Sri Petaling!
My cousin, Tan Zhe!
Tat's what his mum call him! :D



My sis!!
This is how she look like early in the morning!
Emo and Furious!



In the afternoon!
She will show you people her "Sincere Smile"!!


In Ikea!
Everyone loves Ikea!!



whats wrong with the face??
I have no idea!!
The sandwich not yum meh??



my sandwich!



my youngest aunty!!



after walking for a long whole day
this is what i'm gonna look like!



In the car!
On the way to meet my mum and granny!
Finally my emo cousin show us her face!! *clap, clap*
FYI, She hates camera!!



me and my sis with a big peace and small peace behind!!


My uncle's dog!!
His name is called "BOBBY"!
my sis make fun of the dog!!
she said "u ask bobby to show you his nose"
then my sis will show you!! She look exactly like the dog!!
hahaha...



me fooling around when my granny is talking!!



is my sis turn now!!
I don't know what is she trying to tell us!!



My sis and cousin!
My mum wanted to be in this pic but they two doesn't want her to be in it!
So, what she can do is showing us her peace!! PEACE~



My emo cousin!



The two "fan dong"(people who can't live without rice)!
Nah~Take!! Take!! Take as much as you can!!



The rice come in a bucket!!
Self service! Take as much as you like!



The yummy tofu!!
Fingers licking good wei!!



Salty fish with pork!!
*Thumbs up*
we call this the magic pot!! hahaha...wanna know why??
because the pork in the pot never finish!! :D



The dishes! There is one more fish coming!!
YES~we had two fish!!



Whenever there is Coke, then there will be a happy face!
See!! Now she is not emo anymore!!



My Crocs!!!
Is limited edition okay!
You can't find this is the store!!
:P




p/s: my crocs is imitation tats why you people can't find it in the store! However, it look exactly like the real 1! Lucky me! :D

4 voices:

Althea loi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

woman! the croc is real! Din't you listen to the lady? Its over run crocs meaning the factory in freaking CHINA ter-produce extra. so these people sell ter-produce crocs.! : ) ohemmgee! : )

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

althea loi, since when u become so naive ar?? the lady said is real then is real ar?? if is real then she won't put all the stock in her car alrd!! even if is ter-produce, do u think crocs will just dump the stock out like that?? u only OMG ar and the quality is not good!!!!

me.shell.we said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lol. omg real or not.. your crocs are cuteee! i want onee! haha where u get them?? how muchh?? XD

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...well michelle, i don't really know how real is the crocs!! i got it from my aunt's friend!! she is selling it!! but we kena potong alrd! i bought it for RM45 then 2 days later my mum got another 1 from PJ pasar malam only RM38!!