Finals

At this point I really don't know what to write
I'm just bored and
I got nothing better to do so I decided to come here and merepek a bit!
I have been staying at home for the past 7 days
I mean like stay at home, in the house
not even one step out from the house at all! *AT ALL*
NOT EVEN weekends!!!!
hahaha...don't ask me why because me, myself also don't have a clue!
See!! I told you people i'm an introvert!! Now believe me??

Finals starting tomorrow
First, I tot if I be good and stay at home I'll settle down and get myself prepare for the finals
but who knows staying at home made me more lazy and so not in the right mood to study and I barely prepare for the finals! The laziness in me is definitely enjoying their stay! :D
I did touch my notes and read some chapters but if you people ask me back, I can hardly tell you people what I read and what I understand!! I know i'm in big trouble! I know! I know!
I guess I need the last minute pressure to push me!!

I'm looking forward for the holidays at the end of this month!
Not to forget the plan after our final paper is over!
I really need to release the stress and have a great time! All of us deserve it!! :D
Now I really wish the time pass faster!!!!

I wish you people all the best for finals
and I shall see you people during finals!
I miss you girls and my hands miss you all too!!! hahaha...*evil laugh*
See ya!!! Good Luck girls~muaks~

0 voices: