High

Wassup-sup-sup~peoples, peers, bloggers, homies, handsome, pretty, womenz, biatch and so on! *anything you people like to call yourselves* hahahahahaha...*evil laugh*

Seriously, I do not know what got into me!!! I'm extremely hyper right now!
Hyper at the wrong time la wei, is 12.30 right now okay! How am I gonna sleep???
So, im hyper and before i start to come here and go insane, i alrd insane in facebook! :D
I have been spamming people's facebook for the past 1 hour plus with my partner in crime, Janize Chia!! hhahahaha...the spamming thing is like our life now!!!! You people better watch out your step if you do not want to let us spam gao gao your facebook, or else you will be spending the rest of your time at home, infront of your computer,
deleting mails from your mailbox!
I'm not joking!!! Watch your step people! :P
You do not wanna get on our nerves!!!

Today I finish my 1st paper and I still have 3 more papers to go,
where the rest of the world is happily enjoying their holidays now!!! *pathetic + miserable"
I also want my bloody freaking HOLIDAYS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so unfair!!!!!!
When I get my holidays, please do not blame me for having too much fun people because I deserve it!!! heh!!!!

I got a happy thing to share!! hehehe...
Is about B!!!! YES~YES~is all about B but not C, D, E, F or Z!! haha...
I'm going more hyper now! Please forgive me, I can't control myself too!!!!!
Last week after our psycho 1 test, we all went McDonald for lunch!
On the way back to college for shutter bus, me and my twin spotter my B's property!!
wuahahahahahahahahahaha...no doubt, i straight away go insane on the spot and fast fast took my camera out and be a stalker!!!
haha...i wish i'm a pro stalker so that i can get all the infos i want!!!!!
Hell ya~and now I got a pic of my B's property now!!!!
Wooohoooo~~*give my twin applause*!
She is the one who help me to took this pic because I was too shock and insane to take this picture myself!


haha...picture credit to TWIN!!!!!! I damn love you twin!! muaksmuaks~
This is B's property which means is my property too!!
Why?? let me tell you people because my name ends with B too!!
hahahahahahahaha...
You might wanna get your pretty hands off!!!
wuahahahahahaha~~



And I love my camera so much!!
hahaha...



Yes, I know my hair is getting longer!
I will cut when i'm free okay!




3 more papers to go so good luck everyone!!

4 voices:

G said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG if u wan to back tpg plz cut ur hair ok!!!if not i will not meet u!!!deall!!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahaha...then u no need to see me alrd la coz im keeping my hair longer to go back!! hahaha...

G said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ok lo!!!i also dun wan meet liao !!!

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...u sure?? later no one help u celebrate birthday then how?? hahaha...i know u wanna meet me 1!! i know!! i know!!