Kaspersky

Well done to TNB and UCSI!! *clap, clap*
Final postponed due to electricity cut in Cheras!
I'm so damn free right now!!
I'm trying to finish all my overdue posts!!

Back to the title!!
What is Kaspersky?? How on earth I know about Karspersky??
Trust me people, I don't have a clue until last Friday!!
Karspersky is an anti virus software that inverted by a Russian guy named Eugene!!
hahaha...now my post sounds like a history lecture!!
Neways, the bunch of us went Low Yat to be "Ke-Leh-Feh" as fan club of the software!
It was fun and tiring as well!!
Whatever we earned that day, we spend it on that day as well!! haha...



This is what the event about!!



We are the "fan club member" of the software!! haha...



When there's media came to shoot us and what we did was cover up our face!!
We doesn't want our face to appear in some magazine or TV!!



The lucky badge which can redeem a portable Karspersky fan!!



We even get signature from the Russian guy!! haha...



Yea~we LOVE Karspersky!! haha...



My 3 8 twin too obsessed with the software alrd!!



Paying attention to what's going on the stage!!



Cheese~



The best part of the event is, we get to meet ECX!!
Don't know who is ECX!!
Please go youtube and search!! =)



They are the performer of the day!!



After the event ended
went Time Square to collect what we deserved then we are off to makan and shopping!!



Twin entertained us while waiting for the organiser!!



Me and my brunch!!
I had brunch at 4 something okay!!



The not so yummy fish fillet with 2 different types of sour!!



Yong Sim can't decide what to eat!!
The menu is too confusing!!



Sherry and her expensive mee!!



Hui Hong



Xiao Hou
haha...whats wrong??



Disturbing me eating!!



She is too hungry!!
She havent eat anything since morning!!



While waiting for the food to come
they go crazy with my camera!!



See!! See!!



The walking spoon and folk!!



After finish with the Psycho people
then I received a call from Joan and asking me out!
Since I got nothing better to do
I went KLCC and meet up with Joan!!
We went for movie, we watched REBELLION (Cantonese)!!
The movie was nice!! Is about Gangsterism in Hong Kong!!

After movie, we went Quattro for a drink!! hehe...
The place was nice and comfy!!
We ordered some margarita and have our girls talk until late night!



Next to our table is the club and I saw tons of Liquor on the shelf!!
Did you people left any bottle of liquor there?? haha...
If yes, you might spot your bottle there!! =)



Joan ordered Peach Margarita!!
It tastes so good!!
Next time should order this!! =)



Pretty Joan!!
Before and after!!
No difference!! Her face did't turn red at all!!



My before and after look!!
I think cocktail is more suitable for me!!
At least it doesn't make my face looks like lobster after drinking!!



Exam postponed and i'm in dilemma right now!!
I can't decide should I go Penang or not!!
Don't care!! Going shopping with the girls tomorrow!!
Shop 1st decide later!! =)

0 voices: