My Big "Two One" Birthday - Redbox

Celebrated my big "Two One" birthday with coursemates!!

Date: 13.10.2009
Venue: Redbox, The Garden

Thanks Twin, Xiao Hou, Janize, Cai Cai, Chin Ee, Yong Sim, Sandra, Cemone, Wei Wei, Wen Yee and Jeffrey for coming!!


I'm officially 21!!
I had 2 new names in 1 day!!
"Lao Zha Bo" and "Horny Leopard" is my new names!!



Me in college, waiting the rest to finish class!!



The surprise gang!!
Thank you so much people~



Chin Ee with the cake!



Poker Jeffrey is waiting for the instruction!!
haha...He looks like a killer in this pic!
I wonder who is he planning to kill with a plastic knife!!



Cemone is lighting the cake before they coming into the room!!
hahaha...now I know the story line alrd!!



When the surprise group came into the room,
I was shocked and freak out!! haha...
See how happy is Sandra!!
Thanks for the surprise!! =P



The cutie and most 38 Janize and Me!!



Psycho Gang!!
Xiao Hou, Me, Janize, Yong Sim and Cai Cai!!



Me and Yong Sim!!
Thanks for all the jokes!!
Eventhough is kinda cold but I still enjoyed it!! haha...



Me and my twin!!
Glad to have you as my twin!!



My 2nd birthday cake!!
It written there "I make them horny"
hahaha...you people make me more horny okay!! =P



Singing Birthday song~



Aaawww, i just simply adore this pic!!
This is the moment when I almost burst into tears!! hehe...
All the messengers are so sweet and I love the photo album!! =)



Happy Me and my birthday cake~



Arrgggg, don't worry!! I did not have any cream on my face that day!!
haha...the hand on my head just for display *i guess*!!
They are kind enough to let my pretty face go!! hehe...



The Birthday tradition!
The Birthday boy or girl must bite the candle out from the cake!!
haha...and I managed to do it without cream on my face!! Yeppie~



Me and Lovely Yong Sim!!



Cut cake ceremony!! =D



Cut cake, cut cake, then let's waaallluupppp~
hehehe...



Do you people want some??



Wen Yee, Xiao Hou and Me



So old alrd still wanna act cute!! haha...
Let me be people~
Don't jealous~



Me and Wei Wei!
Our lovey dovey pic!! hehe...
this pic is so sweet!!



Poser Me and Insane Janize



Xiao Hou, Me and Wei Wei



Me and Poker Jeffrey!!



Me and Babe Cemone!!
Thanks for the kisses!! =)



Abby and Janize!!
Please stay Forever 21!!
I don't wanna grow any older!!



Xiao Hou and Me!
Xiao Hou, thanks for everything!! Especially, the photo album!
I'm so glad to have you!! ;D
You will be turning 21 next year!! hehe...



The pretty Sandra and Me!!
Thank you for coming Sandra!!
All the best to you and your diet plan ya!!
Stay healthy, wealthy and pretty!!



Wen Yee and Me!!
Eventhough, I just knew you for few weeks
but I'm so glad to have you as my friend and thanks for coming!!



The 1 and only Photo Album and it is mine now!! haha...
Thanks everyone who helping in doing this album and those wonderful messages!!
I almost burst into tears when I'm reading the messages!!
You people make me HORNY!! =)



Wen Yee solo~
everyone is so enjoying in her singing!!



Groupie



Two One to me!!
Peace people~



We love Redbox wallpaper to death!!
We spend hour there and take tons of picture!!
Suddenly, everyone turn into Model Wannabe and come out with all sort of posing and expression!!
My picture below is compulsory for everyone who came!!
Every single person has 1 of this picture (stick your face to the wall and give a horny look)
and put as their Facebook profile picture!!



Xiao Hou, Me, Twin and Wen Yee



We just simply love this picture!!



Group Pic of the day!!
Thanks everyone for coming and celebrated my big Two One birthday with me!!
ehehehe...



Last pic before we left!!
Happy Birthday to myself!!



I had an awesome 21st birthday celebration with u all!!
Thanks for coming, thanks for the surprise, thanks for the cake,
thanks for the 1 and only photo album, thanks for spending time planning all this,
thanks, thanks, thanks for everything okay!!
hahaha...I really appreciated it and i'm so touched!!
I almost burst into tears, however I managed to control!! haha...
You all really done a great job in keeping secret!!
I felt shady at 1st but I did't expect such a big surprise from u all!!
The moment you all came into the room, singing the birthday song with the cake
I was freak out okay!! haha...That's explain why I went speechless for few seconds!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE~

1 voices:

SY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

u're most welcome twin!! we all love u! and stay 21 =D, lao chao bo! =P