Penang Trip

Holiday~Holiday~
Yes!! I'm on 2 months holiday now!!
Went Penang with the Psycho and Mass Comm freaks for 3 days 2 nights!
There were 14 of us!!
Loads of chaos and fun!! Our "neighbour" in Hotel keep on complaining!!
haha...We tried to keep our voice low but I guess it wasn't low enough for the "neighbour"!!
I had loads of fun and enjoyed myself to the max!!
Now I wanna go for more trip!! =D
We took tons of pic and I'm so lazy to upload all here!!
If wanna view more pic of the trip, please go to my facebook and help yourself!!


Group Pic that we took in Kek Lok Si!!



Everyone looks so horny here!!



Look at the 2 person at the front row!!



Cemone and Me!!
Stay horny babe~



Psycho and Mass Comm = Chaos



Went to the beach!!
Finally, I get to experienced waterboat!!
Jump shot is a must!!



Me and Xiao Hou!!



The room only has 2 single beds!!
In order to fit in 5 of us
me and xiao do the arrangement and make sure everyone gets enough of rest!!



In the hotel lobby!!



Xiao Hou and Me!!



My roommates!! 5 of us in a room!!



We get to sleep pretty well!! =P



The girls~



We are the Dragons in the group!!



Sharon and Me!!



Horny leopard and Poker Jeffrey!!



Went Mois with the freaks!!
Twin shocked us with her AFTER makeup look!!



Before heading to the club!! =D




More pic please go to my facebook!!

My holiday just started and everyone seems pretty busy with work alrd!!
Some went back hometown, some is working and some is missing!!
Only left me alone don't know what to do!!
I really want a productive and happening holiday la!!
Okla!! Wish you people have a wonderful holiday!!
See you people next year!!

Happy Holiday People~

0 voices: