Stupidity


I seriously don't know what have got into me yesterday when Jeff and Twin said "use the other side of the escalator la", I straight away said "OK, let's go"!! I started to count until three, and I ran up to the opposite side of the escalator without hesitation and got myself hurt!! Damn!! All thanks to my stupidity man!! *smack head*

As what hiong ku said, I shouldn't go wild on the escalator anymore, or else I will be lock in the zoo!! AHAHA...



1st day of the wound. Please ignore the hairs on my leg!! I know I am hairy.


and this is what I got the next day. It hurts so badly. I can't even turn my body when I am asleep. The bruises is all over and the area is so broad!!! The colour and the line look pretty good tho.



Everyone is asking "you did't know that's the other side of the escalator izzit??"!! AHAHAHA...the truth is I know and the reason why I did it, is because I lost my mind!!! Even my sis told me you are too old to act that way!! Whatever!! I promise no next time!

Thank you everyone who asked and concerned about my pathetic legs. I guess I still need to suffer the pain for a lil while more.


0 voices: