Extremely Pointless


I AM TIRED.

I AM SCARED.

I AM CONFUSED.

I AM FRUSTRATED.

I WANNA QUIT STUDY SO BADLY.

WHY ON EARTH IS EDUCATION IMPORTANT?

I have one important exam on Monday and an assignment to submit. My fingers are crossing as tight as I can to wish myself and some Psycho babies all the best on Monday. Short sem is ending real soon. Be patience and everything will be over and fine.

I don't know what the point of this post, all I want is just write something out.

Peace out~

4 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

me too, abby!
extremely frustrated!!
good luck for ur paper, try our best to complete all the stuff, and keep on enjoy our life! jiayou together!! :)

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank u San!! <3
all the best for ur assignments too! :D

Miamy, said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Don't be too stressed!! :D
I'm not saying this because I'm kinda free this sem ok! Cheer up! You're just a little bit away to graduating. Hold on to it if not your effort for the past 2 years or so will be in vain. :D

Diamonds are made under high pressure. After all these shit you will be a precious diamond. :)

AbigailLoi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!! u touched my heart ciao ciao! those words are so motivated! Thank you so much ciao ciao and IMY!! :D