Webcam rocks!


I format my laptop during holidays and my amazing friend installed ton of new application for me. If you know me well, I'm actually a true idiot when it comes to technology. HAH!!! Sadly, I am. So, I accidentally found this new application for my webcam with lot of lot of different effects and I am mad happy about it. Happy like a little kid. :D


Let me show you my vain pictures with my new webcam application. Mad awesome *for me la*. I don't need photoscape to combine my picture anymore. YAY!!!!


I know I look like Shin Dong (korean artist). I like Shin Dong too. :D


Let me give you a kiss.


My fringe is long enough to poke my eyes alrd! Can't wait to trim and maybe shave a little more!


I am sure the picture below will be the all time favourite of you people because can't see my face! HAH!!! Am I right??


AHAHAHA. I found this damn funny! I was laughing at myself whenever I see this picture. As you people know, my mushroom head is massive, I would say. Yet there is this freaking effect made my head looks HUMONGOUS.


My innocent look.


You put the caption yourself.


My grumpy look.



If you have nightmare after seeing all this picture is not my fault ya. I am going back to granny's on Thursday and next week will be the most critical period of my life. Midterm and assignment make me nuts!!! Can't wait for the short semester to end.

Thursday is public holiday because it is Malaysia Day. Wish everyone has a great weekend and happy holiday. :D


0 voices: