Bangsar (Hell No)


If you realize I have been shopping for myself and friends' birthday presents pretty much lately. The first shopping spree started in Bangsar then The Curve then Sungai Wang and Pavilion. But I am not a shopaholic. You hardly see me spend money like nobody's business, this time is a special case. :D I shop for reasons not for fun.

Went Bangsar the other day with two lovelies, Stephy and Joan. We basically walk from one boutique to another and I got myself nothing except for a cheapo bag that I can get easily in Sungai Wang. Pathetic much. Honestly, I don't know why people love Bangsar. The boutique in Bangsar, I would say is a improved version of Sungai Wang and they chop you like mad. Bangsar is definitely not my kinda of place.

Before the shopping starts, we decided to have lunch in Delicious just for the sake of air-condition. The initially plan was banana leaf rice.


Stephy. The one that hate camera and told me "I don't understand why do you people like to take picture all the time"! Then guess what, I give her my WTF face. *imagine my WTF face*


Coffee lover can't live without coffee. Cappuccino for the day.


Then we start taking pictures before our foods come. Joan and yours truly.


The three of us. Joan, me and Stephy.


My choice. Hardly remember the name, I think is some grilled chicken burger. The portion was massive. All I ate is the bacon, fries and the chicken then I leave the rest remain the same. AHAHAHA...


Joan's Beef Lasagna.


Stephy's mined beef pasta.


The three of us are exhausted after a couple hours of walking around and buying nothing then we decided to call it a day. Had Tutti Frutti before left.

That's how exhausted I look. :D


Never ever go to Bangsar for shopping anymore. It is such a waste of time and energy walking from one boutiques to another and also climbing the stairs. As you know most of the boutique in Bangsar is at the second floor.

0 voices: