Rapunzel 3D


Sis won 2 tickets for Rapunzel 3D premiere from Nuffnang. She did't know the movie is in 3D until we were there. The security check that night was strict. How strict? Imagine they asked everyone who is going for the premiere to line up and hand it all your electronic item (your phone and camera), then they use those thing that people use to scan people from head to toe in the airport to scan you before you enter the cinema. *I dont know what am I trying to say". AHAHAHA...forgive me!! As long as you get the point of what am I trying to tell you people then my job is done.

We have been to few premiere before this but this time the security check was way over the top. Exist the Prime Minister is in the cinema with us. My sis even panicked and started asking me nonsense like "what happen if they lost my phone?", "what happen if I can't see my husband (Lee Min Ho) anymore?". Apparently, her wallpaper is Lee Min Ho and she was worried she can't get her phone back and she won't be able to see her husband/ the wallpaper again. *insert my WTF face*

Thank God the movie was awesome despite the stupid 3D glasses. The soundtracks were awesome too. :D If you haven't watch the movie, please go and watch it. It totally worth your money even though mine was free. Yet, still worth the petrol and packing fee. :D


I seriously cannot imagine one person had that much and long of hair in real life. Only cartoon can own it. The weight of hair caused a ton man.


Had tea session at Little Taiwan before the movie. I fucking ordered a glass of coffee with jelly (cincau) that cost a bomb and tastes like shit. Banned Little Taiwan for the rest of my life. *yuck*


Anti social. Marry to the phone then. AHAHAHA...


Free badges from Nuffnang and it says I love Nuffnang.


Thank you Nuffnang for all the premieres that I have been to and thank you my sis for the tickets. :D


I hate my double eye lids. Whenever I put on false lashes, the double eyelids appeared. Can someone tell me why?


A crazy picture a day and it makes everyone life happier. :D



December is here and I am not happy about it because it means holiday ending soon. New semester starting soon. Assignments coming soon. *kill myself* Still wish everyone has an awesome psycho December before 2011 arrive. :D

0 voices: