Polka Dots


As you all know I have the most easier internship among the bunch. I know I am a bitch. AHAHA...since I got nothing better to do, I decided to paint my nails with some extra dots on it. This is not exactly my first time doing free manicure to myself. I have tried it several times with different designs. Sometimes, I even have some bling bling diamond kinda plastic crystal on my nails. But the most satisfied will be the current one. Damn satisfied with the outcome and I did it well for my right hand too. I am a right handed and I always messed up the nails on my right hand. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who have this problem. Don't tell me you do not have such problem. :D

Let me show you my pretty nails and it is free. I do not need to pay for it. :D
I rotated the pictures in my laptop but after I uploaded it, the pictures became upside down. Tell me why? Aren't my nails pretty? I shall go for different colour next time.


Coincidentally, my nail matches my wallet. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I did not realize it until I open my wallet.


A picture of me before I go to work. I am loving my job and I even love bossing the kids around more. AHAHA...I told my mum I might want to continue my current job after the internship is over and the reaction she gave me was "are you sure? I tot you hate kids!!" Well, I do not hate kids, I just dislike them. They always get on my nerve and make me cranky. The continuation of the job is still under consideration. Don't worry, I will keep you people posted.


Have a great weekend. :D

1 voices:

San said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ur polka dots match wiv my bag n umbrella!! lol
i distribute the concert's tickets to staff at office today!! lallala~~