El Cheapo Mulberry


Went shopping the other day with my sis and we managed to get ourselves some pretty and cheap bags. I bought myself an el-cheapo Mulberry bag and my mum said my bag looks ugly. *whatever*!! :D

I am extremely bored this week because I only work for a day. As you know, I only work 3 days a week and it is on alternate days. This week got 2 days public holidays, 1 is on Tuesday and the other is on Saturday. Coincidentally, my work days fall on this two days. *yawn, boring*


Back to my bag topic. Show you some pictures, so you have an idea of how my bag looks like. :D I know some of you already seen it on my twitpic.

Btw, I trimmed my hair today. The mushroom still here, it is just a lil shorter and tidier. My front is no longer poking my eyes. I wish my hair do not grow so fast.


Yours truly and el-cheapo Mulberry.


A clear picture of the bag. Nice or ugly?



Happy Public Holiday to everyone. :D Enjoy your day.


0 voices: